Fin Size? (Size 13 w/soft sole)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Which model fins?

Which model fins?

As far as I can tell...they only have one model of fins on their website...with three different color options (blue, black, and orange). The blue being lower in price, but (as far as I can tell)...the same design.

For a size 13 soft sole boot...should I go with the XL size fins? Thank you.
You'll want the XL for sure man. I wear a size 10.5 shoe and just bought the Eddy's in a size LARGE and wore them with a pair of soft 3mm booties.

I didn't have any foot/toe pressing on the forward part of the pocket but I was right at it. So anything larger than an 11 shoe size and I think you'd want to be in an XL.

I loved the Eddy's on my OW checkout dives this weekend.

I’m a size 14 foot and I wear a 5mm boot. I have the XXL fins and they fit my perfect.
The XL was doable for me but I prefer the larger foot pocket of the XXL
Hope this helps

Thanks guys. I went with the XL. Hopefully that will work.

I’m looking forward to trying them out. I got to do a side by side comparison (weight wise) with my Apeks RK3’s and have been looking forward to trying these ever since.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom