Film for Malta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi,

I am borrowing a friends camera to take some shots in Malta next week. It is a 35mm camera. What film should I use. 200 or 400 or what ever. I am a total novice in this area so any help would be received with thanks. I will be doing the normal wreks and caves so it will be light and dark.

Thanks

Hello,

My personal favorite films include fuji Provia/F 100 slide, Fuji Reala 100 negative, tmax 100 b/w negative and scala-X 200 b/w slide. In the afternoon I will shoot it at 400 speed and tell the lab to do the push/pull thing. Be sure to mark the canisters the iso you used! If you are using scala-X it does take special development and not many places can develop it. If your in the states I would recomended DR-5. They do an excelent job and the results are far superior to the native scala processing.

Ed

My favorite film was always Fuji Reala ISO/ASA 100.

Back
Top Bottom