Fiji- Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Are there ANY other dive operations on Denarau Island other than Divetropex? Has anyone been diving with them?
We leave in ONE WEEK and I cannot get them to respond now. They sent a price list and said they had room and asked what we wanted. I wrote back to them and I've heard nothing since, despite repeated e-mails. The only reason I'm going is to dive -dive therapy in fact and I cannot sit through that looooong plane ride if there is no relief at the other end. I had that happen in Mexico in December when the operator turned out to be a... well never mind, but I just can't face it again.
Once they said they had availability and were so quick about getting back to me, we were pressed for time so locked in hotel and tickets now there is no turning back.
Are there any other dive operations at that location? I would be happy to go with a small local outfit.
Please, ANY ideas, suggestions throw them at me. I'm a big girl, I can take it!
Natasha
;-0

No small local ops there to the best of my knowledge.

Try working the diving through the Sheraton or WorldMark resorts on Denarau. Can set it up upfront, or just stroll up the their water sports desks after you arrive.

Have fun.

DocVikingo

Thanks DV, that was my last desparation plan. I am just a little concerned that they suddenly stopped responding. And, as mentioned, I don't want to risk arriving and having no diving available. I was hoping there might be another operation working out of there but unfortunately it looks like they are 'it' for the island.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom