Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep, I think it was on the 4th, that would have been my last dive day! It's funny because I had watched your videos before. I had watched all of your Raja Ampat ones!

Great to see you on here and realize who you were through your videos! (that means they are good!). I still haven't even looked at my pictures yet from the trip, your way ahead of me!
Great! Thank you for watching my videos and subscribing to my YouTube Channel, John.
Best regards,
Val

Thank you for your comments, Joneill. Please say hi to Terri, Allan, Flo and all staff, and specifically to Clare (I think she is the youngest staff member) from Val and Larissa. I would suggest not to settle for diving at nearby dive sites. I insisted on diving at the Rainbow Reef only. Also, if you like ice cream, do not buy it at the resort, but at their bakery:), which is much-much cheaper.
Enjoy your time in Paradise.
Regards,
Val
Thanks - will do!

Here is my latest Video Trip Report about diving in Fiji.

If you enjoyed the video, please LIKE it and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel for more exciting travel videos!

Underwater Video Equipment used:
Camera: Sony camcorder PXW Z90
Housing: Gates AX700 / Z90 with Gates GP34A Wide Angle Port and internal UR Pro Red Filter
Video Lights: Keldan Video 8X 11000 Lumen, CRI 92 (5400K)
Keldan Ambient Filter M1 (10-20m) for 4X/8X
Camera Settings:
4K, 30 FPS
Picture Profile: PP10;
Gamma: HLG2;
Color Mode: BT2020
Drone: DJI Mavic 3
Above water camera: iPhone 13 Max Pro

Interesting that you shot the footage in 30fps. I'm curious as to why you didn't choose 60fps to decrease any movement in the footage.

Back
Top Bottom