FIJI !!!!!! - 8/28/08 $2499/ppdo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi there fellow divers (and diver wannabe's and guests!) I am leading a group trip to beautiful Beqa Lagoon Resort in Fiji, departing LAX Thursday evening, 8/28/08, returning LAX Saturday, 9/6/08. Cost is $2499/ppdo plus air fuel surcharge (determined when final balance paid), all inclusive (RT Air from LAX, ground transfers, accommodations, 3 meals daily, 5 2-tank boat dives, 2 night dives, unlimited shore diving, cultural entertainment). Go to Beqa Lagoon Resort (Marlin Bay) - homepage for more info on the resort, also see attached flyer. If interested in the trip, contact me via this thread or at sltimm@msn.com for further details. $300 deposit holds spot, balance due 6/20/08. I've been to this resort before, and it is the trip of a lifetime, both above and below the water! Don't miss this fantastic opportunity!! Grab a spot today - save $100 off resort's advertised price!!
Thanks for checking in! :D

Attachments

• Fiji Sept 2008 2.pdf
    327.3 KB · Views: 65
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom