FGBNMS survey on HI-A-389

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sea_ledford

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
From the FGBNMS Advisory Council. Here is your chance to have some input on the fate of HI-A-389:

ARTIFICIAL REEF SURVEY

The Flower Garden Banks National Marine Sanctuary Advisory Council's (FGBNM - SAC) Artifical Reef Working Group has developed a survey that is now available online at the following link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SACArtificialReefWGSurvey

If this is a topic of interest to you, please take the time to complete this survey and let the SAC know your opinions. Feel free to also share this survey link with anyone else who might be interested.

Please BE PATIENT with the survey as it may take a few seconds to load.
The survey will be active through end of day October 1, 2012.

NOTE:
The survey program is set up to allow only one survey per computer source, so if you have more than one person in your household to complete the survey, your choices are: use a different computer or print out a hard copy of the survey, complete by hand and either mail or scan and e-mail to to Jesse Cancelmo, SAC Recreational Diving seat, using the information below.

Jesse Cancelmo
1013 Barkdull St
Houston, TX 77006

cancelmophoto@gmail.com

DONE! I strongly encourage anyone who has been out there and dived the platform to complete the survey.

Done!

Done. I really hope they can keep the structure in tact above the water line. This was one of the most interesting dives I've ever done.

Back
Top Bottom