Ferry to San Pedro Town, AC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gbf

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I'm scheduled on the BAIV on 10/30/2021. I arrive at 1130 on 10/29 and am staying at Ft. George Radisson on Friday night. (I'll be having beer in the bar Friday evening for anybody who wants to join me.)

I'm hauling down a suitcase full of stuff for my young daughter. She is living the dream on Ambergris Caye having bought a restaurant there. I'm starting to feel like an Amazon depot with all the stuff she's having sent to me for transfer to San Pedro.

I'm planning to put her bag of stuff on the ferry to San Pedro on Friday PM so she can pick it up. Then I'm going on BAIV the next morning. The week following BAIV I'm going over to visit her.

Can I walk and roll the bag to the ferry terminal from Ft. George Radisson, or should I get a cab to run me over and back? (I'm planning to ferry over after BAIV as well, so I'll be hauling a big bag of dive gear then, too)

Life is good...

I'm scheduled on the BAIV on 10/30/2021. I arrive at 1130 on 10/29 and am staying at Ft. George Radisson on Friday night. (I'll be having beer in the bar Friday evening for anybody who wants to join me.)

I'm hauling down a suitcase full of stuff for my young daughter. She is living the dream on Ambergris Caye having bought a restaurant there. I'm starting to feel like an Amazon depot with all the stuff she's having sent to me for transfer to San Pedro.

I'm planning to put her bag of stuff on the ferry to San Pedro on Friday PM so she can pick it up. Then I'm going on BAIV the next morning. The week following BAIV I'm going over to visit her.

Can I walk and roll the bag to the ferry terminal from Ft. George Radisson, or should I get a cab to run me over and back? (I'm planning to ferry over after BAIV as well, so I'll be hauling a big bag of dive gear then, too)

Life is good...
Get a cab, that's far enough that you'll wish you had. It sounds like a bunch of stuff which would be a whole lot easier to move in a cab. They're not super expensive, probably less than $10, and closer to $5 + tip. Economical taxis right across the street from the Radisson.

Ditto that.

It's not far, but the sidewalks in BZ City can be either non-existent, in bad shape or a bit of an adventure having to step up, down, off and on etc.

Hey Dive Diva, nice to see someone else from Portland, Oregon on this board!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom