Female looking for Female Roommate for Anse Chastanet St Lucia February 13-20, 2016

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lana.mcglynn

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
[FONT=&quot] the trip included

7 nights Superior accommodation * 12 boat dives * 2 night dives and extra scheduled beach diving * breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner * all tax and service * airport transfers both ways * a welcome cocktail * manager's rum punch party * mini-sailing * windsurfing * snorkeling * use of tennis court and tennis equipment * guided tour of Old French Colonial Plantation * culinary amenity * use of beach chairs and beach towels.[/FONT]

$2699. Diver in a double occupancy room this is below todays rates

please contact me with a private message on ScubaBoard or dive@divingdivas.com

You should post very same thread on every single forum/sub-forum for better results :sarcasm:

You should post very same thread on every single forum/sub-forum for better results :sarcasm:

Just for general information, I'll comment on this even though the above advice is 4 months old.

Lana, thank you for not doning this ! Scubaboard doesn't allow multiple posting of the same thread into different forums, as it is considered a form of spamming.
This "last call" was already a somewaht of a re-post of your original thread, but I presume that since it's "last call" the lights are flashing and one thread can be deleted, or you can ask to have the threads combined.

Thank you for not re-posting everywhere and have a wonderful trip!

Lana, I hope you found someone. We went to AC in July of 2014 - it was wonderful, but really, really hot. I'd love to hear how the weather is in February. I'd consider going back if the evenings cool off enough to get a good night's sleep. Beautiful property and great diving. Have fun!

I will . any interest in Curacao next Feb I have a great trip planned

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom