February KISS Rebreather Course, Key West

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walt Stearns

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am in the process of getting my TDI KISS Instructor rating under KISS Instructor/Trainer Alan Studley. We are set to do this down in Key West on board the R/V Tiburon February 16-20, 2011.

We have openings for two individuals looking to get trained and certified on KISS Sport and Classic Rebreathers. In water training days will take place on February 16, 17, 18, and 19 finishing the 20th.

We are offering a TDI KISS Air Diluent Diver course for a price of $1400 per student, which covers training. including all ocean dives required to complete certification, sorb and gas for rebreathers, sleeping accommodations on the Tiburon.

About the R/V Tiburon (RV Tiburon)
The R/V Tiburon is a 63-foot United States Coast Guard certified passenger vessel designed for research and exploration. She is equipped with state of the art safety gear, electronic equipment and air and nitrox compressors. Her homeport is Key West, located within the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. Designed to sleep 6 guest, and 4 crew in air-conditioned comfort, each intimate cabin is equipped with TV and vanity, tempur-pedic mattress pads. Two bathroom/showers are shared along with the common areas that include salon, entertainment center, galley and outside deck area with dive tanks and weights.

Boat is located at the Yacht Club of the Americas, 6000 Peninsula Ave, Key West, FL

You will need to arrive on the afternoon of the 15th, to be assigned a cabin the Tiburon, set up equipment and join the crew for orientation and safety briefing at 6PM. From there, you choose to spend the evening onboard or in town, there are many fine local restaurants. The boat will spend the night tied up at the dock so you can come or go as you need.

Before arrival at the Tiburon, students will need to fill out and send in all forums, make finial deposit for course and begun the academic portion – read the text book and answer the quizzes for each chapter. Graduation of the course will be a TDI KISS Air Diluent Diver

Contact me if you interested and for further information.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom