February 2014 Cozumel thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am good with that..... except El Moro is closed on Thursdays. I could work with Wednesday or Friday. However, I am bringing my mom and Wednesday is her birthday, so there will need to be singing and I will get us a cake if we do Wednesday. Would me a nice surprise with 30 or so of my closest scubaboard friends? (and free cake....)
Well you may need to add a belated HB song to the DH .... we're flying in on his birthday, the 22nd. (Of course he will kill me for ratting him out!)

IS IT FEBRUARY YET????????????????

Did someone say free cake? :)

That's the attitude I like to see! Yes, I happen to know the cake boss of Cozumel....

So that is Wed Feb 27th at El Morro? I will talk to hubby and hope we both come. He had fun at the SB get-together last January that I organized at BA. But if he's not interested this time....to bad; I will come. Free cake?? Yeah!

So that is Wed Feb 27th at El Morro? I will talk to hubby and hope we both come. He had fun at the SB get-together last January that I organized at BA. But if he's not interested this time....to bad; I will come. Free cake?? Yeah!

Wednesday the 26th of Feb. I think you looked at January.

Enjoy El Moro. While you are all singing and enjoying mole there, I will be pacing my family room waiting patiently for wheels up the next morning. I agree Kat, is it February yet!!!!!!!

Sorry Chief you are right of course. I am now retired and cannot tell the days anymore. Wed Jan 25th. I will add to my calendar

You are seriously retired. February 26th. However if you really want to do January, I can check airfare today? :D

Now everyone needs to start checking in on their intentions, so I have some idea on how big a cake the cake boss needs to plan.

Pelagic by nature and Mrs. Pelagic will be there the 26th.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

So...here is a start of the guest list for El Moro for Wednesday, February 26th...starting at what time...7:00 PM? Feel free to copy and paste and add your name to the list.

Ross and Maureen
Cvchief and Mom and Cervesa fueled Happy Birthday Song and free cake
Judydivescoz
Diver Kat and hubby with another birthday song
Betty in Toronto and most likely hubby dragged along
Pelagic by nature and Mrs. Pelagic

---------- Post added January 15th, 2014 at 05:44 PM ----------

Feel free to invite your dive operator to the dinner.

Back
Top Bottom