February 2014 Cozumel thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nodakdive +7, 2/17 - 3/3, Casa del Mar, Deep Blue, Aldora, German Yanez

We're a question mark as to the 26th at El Moro. I'm going to lobby for it, but don't count on us for cake.

-Blair

Well if you need an witness to weight in, I can help with your El Moro lobbying efforts! But who doesn't like cake?

Wishy washy for sure, but most of the group is new to the island. I may wind up being voted off before Wednesday even gets there. Once the herd mentality kicks in, I just hold on for dear life.

Everyone likes their cake and to eat it too. I signed an agreement to that effect.

-Blair

No car for us this trip, so we'll be hoofing it around most nights, as we both like walking. For El Moro we'll grab a cab.

Kat: Are you in the Corpus Christi area and want to share a cab? Or how much are we talking from Ave 30 & Calle 15 to the restaurant?

Betty- we're staying on 10th, across from La Choza. I think that puts us at a slightly shorter trip to El Moro, but not near your location. :depressed: I'm terrible at remembering taxi fares, but I'm sure someone around here can chime in with a good idea of what it would cost for you .... or maybe even a ride to get there! Hope to get to meet you there!

Back
Top Bottom