February 2013, The most awesome, coolest list ever!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm up. one more up and wheels are up.

It has been a great trip, I am going to be a different kind of blue tomorrow versus the blue in the list.
We were lucky enough to see about eight or nine black tips and schooling Eagle Rays up north.

It has been a great trip, I am going to be a different kind of blue tomorrow versus the blue in the list.
We were lucky enough to see about eight or nine black tips and schooling Eagle Rays up north.

jealous

Ugh..supposed to get another storm storm in Boston Saturday/Sunday. I'm supposed to fly out early Sunday morning. I really hope they dont cancel the flights.

We got over a foot of snow in KC yesterday. I'll be shoveling the driveway tomorrow and leaving for CZM Sunday. :)

Just FYI to all those coming tomorrow, me and the rest of my traveling crew have left the island short on Sol, Tequila and Dos XXs. Sorry.

The good news is they'll make more before we get there Sunday! :drunks:

We leave at 10:50 tomorrow. There is another storm moving through tomorrow night into Sunday. Woot. We will be long gone before it hits. The 5" we got Wednesday has melted off the drive. I left work early today with a bad case of Vacationitis thinking I needed to shovel the drive. When I got home mother nature had taken care of it for me.

Wheels up tomorrow. I have from sources already on island that the Eagle Rays are moving around in squadrons. This is a bucket list item. I hope I get to experience it.

Back
Top Bottom