Feb/mar diving in SEA (SSI school for specialties)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kaat

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi y’all,

For feb/March 2020 we are looking for a nice diving place in SEA for a long weekend (3/4 days), fast and easily accessible from Singapore. Is only Thailand a possibility during this time of year? We want to do SSI specialty thinking about wreck, deep or night. Great school recommendations are much appreciated!

We’ve been to Bali, Maldives, Singapore, Pulau Tioman, Kota Kinabalu (Borneo).

I would recommend having a close look at Palau Weh, Indonesia. The diving is very good and the overall vibe is laidback and dive oriented. I’ve been twice now for the diving and I’m positive I saw SSI courses being run.

The Philippines should have very nice diving then. Fly into Cebu and transfer to Malapascua for thresher sharks or, the best of all, Southern Leyte for wonderful reefs , crystal clear waters and a very very good chance of seeing whalesharks in a beautiful calm natural environment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom