Feb 28-March 5 Cozumel trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubacoz22

Contributor
Reaction score
We will be in Cozumel Feb 28 - March 5 anyone else going to be there during this time? We are staying at the Villa Aldora and Diving with Aldora Divers. It is going to be a cyber dive for a group of us who meet twice a year. We all dive and party together. Kathy in Texas:D

scubacoz22:
We will be in Cozumel Feb 28 - March 5 anyone else going to be there during this time? We are staying at the Villa Aldora and Diving with Aldora Divers. It is going to be a cyber dive for a group of us who meet twice a year. We all dive and party together. Kathy in Texas:D

I didn't know you were a Cyber Diver :) Give Jerry and Ed hugs for me...although I am sure I'll run into them while here :) Maybe I've even met you before :)

Christi:
I didn't know you were a Cyber Diver :) Give Jerry and Ed hugs for me...although I am sure I'll run into them while here :) Maybe I've even met you before :)
Yep, have been for years..Ed and Jerry will both be there for the big event! Hows the weather right now? I am thinking about wearing my polartec with a shortie 3 mm over it. I know we are going to have loads of fun maybe we will see you at the party. I am sure it will be at the Villa. Not sure which day though. Maybe we have met before. We have had some great cyber diver parties. Kathy in Texas

scubacoz22:
Yep, have been for years..Ed and Jerry will both be there for the big event! Hows the weather right now? I am thinking about wearing my polartec with a shortie 3 mm over it. I know we are going to have loads of fun maybe we will see you at the party. I am sure it will be at the Villa. Not sure which day though. Maybe we have met before. We have had some great cyber diver parties. Kathy in Texas

I bet we have met at FQ possibly? I hear that Mike isn't coming this year.

Jerry gave me some of my favorite "beads" a few years ago :) Ed's son Kevin is the one responsible for my new website :) Well, his company...another guy that works for him is actually doing the design work and coding.

I was FREEZING the other day in my full 3mm...my computer read 77 and 78 on our two dives. Today was the most perfect Coz weather though! 79 on the surface, lots of sun, AMAZING visibility, and mild currents. Water temps again were 78 today.

We'll have to make a point to meet this time!

Christi:
I bet we have met at FQ possibly? I hear that Mike isn't coming this year.

Jerry gave me some of my favorite "beads" a few years ago :) Ed's son Kevin is the one responsible for my new website :) Well, his company...another guy that works for him is actually doing the design work and coding.

I was FREEZING the other day in my full 3mm...my computer read 77 and 78 on our two dives. Today was the most perfect Coz weather though! 79 on the surface, lots of sun, AMAZING visibility, and mild currents. Water temps again were 78 today.

We'll have to make a point to meet this time!
Its very possible. But if not should do it this time. You know my dates and where I am staying. Jerry is headed to Houston tomorrow to catch his plane on wednesday am. We will be there on Sunday early afternoon. Kathy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom