Feb 18 non-Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Last photos for now from Sabang, Oriental Mindoro, Philippines.
I have moved to Alona Beach, Bohol, Philippines.

Joruna funebris
393399091_b1c9f3d1e2_o.jpg

"Balancing Act"
393399094_e98996efd3_o.jpg

Realy enjoyed your My PT-010 Page , lot of good info in their, I am just getting more serious with underwater dig photography. Always appreciate good advice and info, thanks for sharing!!

Mauifish:
Realy enjoyed your My PT-010 Page , lot of good info in their, I am just getting more serious with underwater dig photography. Always appreciate good advice and info, thanks for sharing!!

Thanks, I appreciate your feedback.

Diver Dennis:
Nice shots! I've never seen on of those nudis in Sabang. Where are you staying in Alona Beach? We will be there in April.

Don't know what came over me but I went big time and treated myself to more amenities like A/C, hot water and TV :D

I am staying at the Lost Horizon on the beach. Room has A/C, hot water, cable TV, fridge, wireless internet and a balcony.

Geeez, it's like home.

Gilligan:
Don't know what came over me but I went big time and treated myself to more amenities like A/C, hot water and TV :D

I am staying at the Lost Horizon on the beach. Room has A/C, hot water, cable TV, fridge, wireless internet and a balcony.

Geeez, it's like home.

That's good for you once in a while...:D

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Very good pics, both are excellent.

I love that little red-striped fish!

Back
Top Bottom