Question Feature request - perdix vibration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's too early... I had to read that twice to get it, lol... my head was like, "wait, what?"...

I wear a backup D6 Excursion. It vibrated and was annoying as hell. The 1st thing i did at the SI was turn that feature off, lol

I dive a Perdix primary and a Peregrine as a backup. One of the first things I did before diving the Peregrine was turn off the bloody alarms! I don't mind that Shearwater put that feature into the Peregrine ... as long as I can turn it off.

I dive a Perdix primary and a Peregrine as a backup. One of the first things I did before diving the Peregrine was turn off the bloody alarms! I don't mind that Shearwater put that feature into the Peregrine ... as long as I can turn it off.
When the Teric came out I was a little jealous thinking that would be a nice feature to have... in reality it's very annoying (to me). Obviously everybody dives different.

I don't mind the color change, I think I have it set to turn @ 50 min so if I'm on a rec boat dive I know it's about time. I won't see it until my next glance though.

Back
Top Bottom