FDX10 service question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Namgul

New
Reaction score
My FDX10 is in affected range, so I called Russian Oceanic dealer in Moscow ("Sprut" company), but they said they know nothing about recall, and they think my regulator is ok, and offered me an annual regular service. Can you tell me is it really ok just to do this service?

An annual service will correct the problem. All dealers and distributors were sent notification of the recall - although it is possible that the staff member that you spoke with is uninformed. We have resent the notification to our Russian distributor this morning - please feel free to contact me directly should you have additional problems getting this taken care of.

All dealers where sent notification :(,
well sorry to say but as far as I know the only place where I heard about this recall was here on the board.going to check my emails tomorrow and give Oceanic Europe a call.I'm pretty sure we had no mention on this what so ever :shakehead:

Back
Top Bottom