Suggestion Favorite Forum Links

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
sb_diver

sb_diver

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know if its impossible or not, or how difficult it is, but would it be possible to personalize one's main forum page. Putting your favorite, or most used forums in its own section on the forums page.

I don't know if I'm explaining this right but let me just admit it first, I'm lazy. My favorite forum is totally buried now, this is the California Kelp Divers Forum. I liked it when I could just scroll to the bottom of the main page and click on it from the main forums page, but I must admit this is a lot cleaner looking now. I like the way it is organized, even though its a bit more work.

Right now the site has the different forum groups: SCUBA Matrix, Scuba Central etc. Would it be possible to make one that would be like Your Forums, and the user could pick a few forums to pin in there so their most used/favorite forums would be at the top of the page. I have a bookmark already to the main forums page and I guess I could add some more bookmarks on my browser to the other forums I regularly use but this would still be cool.

I haven't been on much lately so this may have been suggested, so I apologize if this has been brought up already.

Thanks,
Thomas

It's something we would really like to offer to you all but it isn't possible with our current software.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom