Favorite Food?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My homemade burgers when cooked over a campfire while camping nothing beats it and I haven't found a burger that tops mine my gf also conquers and so does my f.I. l.

My homemade burgers when cooked over a campfire while camping nothing beats it and I haven't found a burger that tops mine my gf also conquers and so does my f.I. l.
What is an f.l.l.?
What makes your burgers so good?

What is everyones favorite food? What do you prefer to eat?

Whopper. Everything else a distant second. Wish I didn't have to take cholesteral pills and could eat whoppers more than once a month or so.

...//... homemade bread with real butter. ...//...
*SIGH*!!!

Next time you make it, add three tablespoons of powdered Vital Wheat Gluten. (Arrowhead Mills or somebody else who is top shelf).

And homemade pasta!

Buy the berries from Rainy Day Foods and make real whole wheat flour yourself. Durum and hard white winter wheat 1:2, again with the right amount of gluten to suit you, eggs and the very best olive oil. Mmmmm.

The whole gluten thing is hysterical. My daughter is Asian and can't drink due to her lack of acetaldehyde dehydrogenase. The only intelligent thing to do is to ban alcohol for everyone...

Or one of my most favorite snacks:

You can easily find everything you need for this in any good Korean market.

Goods.jpg

Simple sesame oil and vinegar dressing. A nice bunch of fresh radish sprouts on top would have made this cosmic, but not to be had. Still, quite nice as it is. :D

Attachments

• Seaweed Salad.jpg
    Seaweed Salad.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 202
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom