Farewell Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an update on items for sale. Prices are open to offers.

My good friend has decided to give up diving and I can't convince him otherwise :bash:

Here is a list of all his gear. Pictures and Hydro's for the tanks to follow. Any questions don't hesitate to ask. Open to offers, I will pass them on to him for approval. Shipping extra.

Zeale Tech (medium) BCD. Includes Octo+, weight pouches, and LP inflation whip. Serviced Regularily

$325

Regulator, Cousteau 1st stage, Micra second stage, SPG, Compass, OceanicVEO200 computer, Drysuit whip and LP inflation whip. Serviced regularily

$350

2 - Luxfer AL80 Tanks, Black, Sherwood Yoke Vv. Need visual inspection.

$120 each

Mares Demon Mask. Clear skirt, red & black frame. Black strap. I believe this colour scheme was a special edition.

$35 includes shipping

Mares X-Vision MID mask. Clear skirt, baby blue and white frame. Clear strap

$30 includes shipping

As well I have the following equipment available from my other post:

Turtle fins, 2XL. Brand new.

$75

SI Tech dry glove system. Twist rings. 2 pair of XL gloves, 1 pair of liners. Attaches to neoprene or latex seals.

$90 SOLD

Safety Sausage, orange. Manual inflation.

$15

The regulator has been modified/serviced due to the fact that it was not a complete regulator as was. Here is the updated description of the reg set. Pictures to follow:

Cousteau Environmentally Sealed 1st Stage (This is not standard, Upgrade kit installed)

Micra Adj. 2nd Stages (Primary & Secondary)

LP Inflation Whip (BCD)

Drysuit Inflation Whip (wings for ease of removal)

3 Gauge Console (Apeks PSI/BAR SPG, Aeris Compass & Oceanic VEO200 Nitrox Computer w/screen protector)

$375 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom