FARALLON SHARK DART-Rare collector's find

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drawde49

Registered
Reaction score
Farallon Shark Dart.
This is a gently used, fully functional shark dart. Extremely rare find. Created for the US Navy Seals as a silent way to dispatch an enemy, the device was adapted in the 1970s for use in fending off aggressive sharks. No longer manufactured or sold, and since prohibited in some states and countries, the Shark Dart has become a collector's piece.

Given the lack of current sales, I have no idea what to ask. Feel free to make an offer. I can send photos if desired.

And did he mention these are EXTREMELY RARE!!! Yes Rare yes I repeat Rare Rare Rare..... Worth $1,000,000,000.............RRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Dear 350xfire;
For half the price you mention, it's yours and I will send it next day air. Will you be paying with Paypal? Where did you want it shipped?

drawde49

Sorry, I did not notice when the original post was made until after I posted my question. I am new to this kind of thing and still learning how it works.

I know this is an old post, but I have one. I cant find CO2 cartridges for it. i would sell it for $25.00 and that includes my sheath and shipping.................momma is doing spring cleaning...I told her it was a collectible, she didnt get thatr, haha.......I have had it for a long time, many many years. I live in Florida but have dove the world over. I have dove very close to Bull Sharks in the Florida Keys, (been bumped by them) but have never had a use for it which is a good thing I guess.............i spend most of my time in caves now. So if you are interested, let me know. thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom