Fantasy Island Resort, Roatan ~ Nov. 6-13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverDoris123

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a group of friends going down to Roatan, Honduras next month. We're all staying at Fantasy Island Resort, which is on the south side of the island, where the diving is nicer, more lush, and more fish. We got a package price of $1399 which includes airfare from Miami on TACA, 7 nights accommodation, 3 boat dives per day, unlimited shore diving, one night boat dive per week, and all meals.
If you would like a flyer on the trip or more info, please contact me at DiverDoris@aol.com. We are a group of advanced divers who take trips a couple of times a year. We went to Bonaire in April. Hope to hear from you. Single divers welcome.
Doris

Drop me a note and let me know how its going... I will be showing up on the 12th and leaving on the 19th

I'm thinking about going to Fantasy Island Resort in May or June. Would love to hear about your experiences with them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom