Fantastic Gear for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclone3565

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Top Notch Gear For Sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Larry put it, no sense in having everything in triplicate. I am selling the following gear. Everything is in very good condition, having been serviced regularily by ST.

1 - Zeagle Ranger BCD - In perfect condition - 10 dives on it, all freshwater then rinsed and stored in the house - Comes will all manuals - It was too big on me so I ended up getting a Mares Icon. - $400.00

2 - Aeris Elite hoseless computer with new battery and o'ring. It has approximately 70 dives on it, again all freshwater, but does show usage. The letters were too small for me to read in my advanced age, so I ended up changing to a larger letter unit. All manuals are included, of course.
- $450.00

3 - Atomic B2 regulator - Again 70 or so dives on it, serviced annually by Larry, will inlcude all receipts and records. It is blue with the swivel hose - $350.00

4 - Tusa - M-31 mask - This is the one that has the huge perifial (spelling???). It has never been worn, always in the drawer waiting for action, but now I am using corrective Lenses - $30.00

5 - Mares V16 with a Mares Nikos Regulator and Zeagle Envoy Octo, as well as a complete console. Bought this for use in the Pool with students but never used it. The Envoy has been in the water as it was my wife's, but has been serviced prior to being attached to this setup. Comes complete with Deep Sea Reg Bag. Again, all has been serviced and works great. - $225.00

6 - Mares Avanti Quattro fins, Yellow and black - about 70 dives. One of the fins has a small cut in one of the ribs from the Minesweeper in Cozumel. I will include a complete spare set of straps and buckles, brand new. $40.00

I can send pictures this evening. Everything is in North Richland Hills, TX. Please make an offer on anything. I will entertain all reasonable offers. I would also be happy to ship anything to you, we can figure out shipping as it comes along. I will only charge the actual shipping. Paypal is preferred.

You will not be disappointed with any of this gear. It is all in very good condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom