Fantasea tray / gooseneck arms + 2 Epoque ES 150 DS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

glee719

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have these for about 6 years now, and probably did 10 dives with them. Everything functions perfect, just with some cosmetic scuffs on the outside. I graduated to dual Inon Z240s and want to pass these onto the next starting photographer.

The strobes operate on manual only. They are Japanese made and good quality. Each use two AA batteries. These are not strong strobes, but they will be night and day compared to your built-in flash from Canon or Sony or whatever. I had them for Canon G9 and they worked wonders.

I do have both the dual optical cable and the single optical cable. I do not have the sticky hook piece that goes on the camera housing (in front of the camera's built-in flash) but that's easy enough for you to get on your own. This set was bought from Helix Camera, details here.

IMG_2136.jpgIMG_2137.jpgIMG_2138.jpgIMG_2140.jpgIMG_2141.jpgIMG_2142.jpgIMG_2143.jpg

The Fantasea tray looks like this one.

The tray has many positions and you can screw any point-n-shoot housing onto it. I want to get $350 for this set, about half of what these would cost if purchased brand new. I believe at this price you will have the lowest-cost two-light setup for a point and shoot camera.

Dear Glee, A few questions:
1. Will this work with the Fantasea CP-4 pro housing.
CP-4 Pro Housing
2. What does "strobes operate on manual only" mean. Does it not trigger automatically off the camera flash. Excuse me if this sounds dumb..im just starting off with this stuff.
3. Will you take $250 for the setup?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom