Family

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tavi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Wow, what a great day ! Went to a pool and pizza party at my favorite dive shop with my wife, my son, and a freind of his. Since I got certified my wifes biggest fear has been that she wouldn't be able to dive because she can't equalize (or so she thought) My son thought he couldn't either. With help from some some great coaches they both had no problems. So all have signed up for classes. Soon the whole family will be diving together. I'm really looking forward to it!
Ain't Life Great!
Tavi

Tavi & Family,

Welcome to the underwater realm, your life will never be the same again. Once you and your family slip underneath you will truly be amazed and addicted like the rest of us.

ID

I've already been bitten, I've been obsessing on Scuba ever since my C-dives. But I've been hoping that my family would get interested and share my new addiction with me. I'm glad they've taken an interest.and am looking forward to sharing in the open water with them. It's difficult to describe whats at the bottom of the ocean to someone, words can't really describe it. I know that it wasn't anything like I imagined. Soon we can all go see it together.
Thanks Tavi

And just think of seeing the excitement on their faces when they do their first OW dives! That's priceless! Have fun!
Casey

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom