Fall Dive Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vanduse1

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My buddy and I looking for a trip for the fall (Looking at November). Anyone else out there have a trip that they have/will plan during that time? We are thinking somewhere in Mexico/Bahamas/Carribean but are flexible.

I have just started looking at options (Possibly Cozumel??) and before I got too far I wanted I thought I would check with everyone. It is always better to have a group to travel with. If anyone is interested in coming along or has any great ideas/recommendations on fall travel deals I would love to hear them.

Salem Scuba, where I got certified in Oregon 20 years ago is doing a Coz trip in the first week of November. $900 for 7 nights accomodations, 5 days of 2-tank boat dives, unlimited shore dives, and meals. Does not include air fare (which will be horrible now; we locked in our tickets back in May and got them for $347 from Phoenix). I don't know if there are any open spots.

Back
Top Bottom