Fair price for a DUI CF200 used?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KidK9

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Was wondering what a fairprice for the DUI CF200X tech would be? It has only been used on 25 dives, seals in good condition, and comes with dry gloves and Kevlar knee pads. Anyone have a clue?? Ballpark maybe??

Uncle Pug:
I just sold mine for $1300... self-entry with rock-boots, pockets, pee-valve and dry-gloves.

This one doesnt have rock boots, or the pee valve. Oh and it's not an "X"..it's a CF200 tech. Same price ya think?

Well nevermind...found out the boots are a size 9. I'm 5'10", 160 lbs, with a size 12. Let's just say, not that many people float that foot size with that height. Oh well, it's on ebay if anybody wants it. Goes for $400 right now with 15 hours left.

Are you abuyer or seller?

I have found that on Ebay, the prices can be quite low. Having bought two suits from Ebay, the prices on the "off season" for sure sale appear to be in the 6 to 800 dollar range. During this time period (late spring to late summer last year) I rarely saw anything sell above 800 unless it had lots of accessories (undergarmets, pockets, etc) or was a particularly special suit in some way (newish CLX450s and FLX50/50 seemed to hold their price better than others last year). Women's suits did not resell very well at all.

In general, there were a lot of TLS 350s and CF200s for sale, and some of them went for unbeliveabley low prices (I got mine for 300 with undergarments), while my wife's was 600 with undergarments (both TLS 350s).

At the moment, I can scarecely remember a single suit selling for more than 1000 dollars...but there may be one or two I missed or don't remember.

If you are a seller, you might find a more profitable venue to sell in...

JAG

If it,s in good condition,1300$ is a fair price.I try to sell mine as well,i,ve got a WHITES CATALYST black selfentry with SI DRY GLOVE system in brand new condition,used only a few times due to relocation to South Florida ,fits male 6` to 6`2" ,190-220 lbs. So if anybody knows someone who needs a good suit drop me a line.Peace

Yeah, I'm a buyer. So boot swaps aren't expensive?

What do you guys think of the CF200. This will bew my first drysuit, but I have dove in one 3 times before at the DUI demo days. I can't afford the real pricey kind since I'm in Vet school, but will take any suggestions. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom