Faces to Screen Names

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ddavies

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
The SoCal Kelp divers started a thread where people posted their picture. Idea was that it would be nice to put a face to a screen name. I have only met a few of you (mostly at the picnic last year) and I am already starting to forget who was who. Anyway, I thought it would be cool for us to post our mugs too. Mine is already here
<---------

Dan Davies

This is me. I am happiest when I am diving. Here I am getting ready to get happy.

Good Diving,

Dave

Sorry, I dont' take good pics - but for anyone who cannot spot a 95 red Ford pickup with a Texas car flag in the Blue Hole parking lot....
laughing-smiley-002.gif

Mine's in my personal profile.

Cheers!

CON8IV:
Mine's in my personal profile.

Cheers!
Now that's a lot to ask folks - "look at my profile..."

CON8IV... :D

DandyDon:
Sorry, I dont' take good pics - but for anyone who cannot spot a 95 red Ford pickup with a Texas car flag in the Blue Hole parking lot....
laughing-smiley-002.gif

How do you like the red tint face mask? I have never tried one.

ddavies:
How do you like the red tint face mask? I have never tried one.
Well, the SeaView red masks are supposed to help replace colors lost in the water, but I'm not sure - so I started a thread here .

DandyDon:
Now that's a lot to ask folks - "look at my profile..."

CON8IV... :D

Don, thanks for your help putting the thumbnail "up front". But I thought everyone looked at the profiles. Maybe not, eh?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom