Faber tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Normunds

Reaction score
I am going to purchase the new 12 litter, 18kg, 230atm Faber tanks.(Price of one is $200)
What do you folks say about those Fabers?
Normunds

No problem with these. They are good tanks.

Jon T

I have one HEAVY faber a 120cu ft. I like the think but boy is it heavy. I dont need any weights at all diving with a shorty and hooded vest. But you know it's still worth it. means I dont have to lug weights around.

Originally posted by Normunds
I am going to purchase the new 12 litter, 18kg, 230atm Faber tanks.(Price of one is $200)
What do you folks say about those Fabers?
Normunds

$200.00 is a good buy for a new steel tank. Remove the tank boot if the tank should sit idle for a long period of time. Most Faber tanks do not have self draining tank boots and there is a history rusting in this area.

TI

The lowest discount price for those 12 ltr tanks is $245.00 US. You got a fabulous deal. The boots supplied with Faber tanks that I have seen recently are high quality, self draining. They are taller than boots supplied with PST tanks. The Italians rate this tank at 244 bar. At this pressure, it should hold about 103 cf.

Has anybody seen those boots with a weight compartment in the bottom? For aluminum cylinders?

Back
Top Bottom