Faber Steel 100 tank with regulator Adaptor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrmonk7663

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a Faber 100 steel HP tank with regulator adaptor. Neither the tank or adapter has been used. The tank is out of date, but is brand new. It has sat in my closet in an air conditioned home, and was stored under pressure. I need $250 out of this setup. I'm in Humble, TX and can meet in the Houston area if need be. Thanks for looking yall!!!

---------- Post Merged on October 17th, 2012 at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was on October 16th, 2012 at 04:08 PM ----------

Update...$225

Attachments

• tank 1.JPG
    tank 1.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 174
  • tank 2.JPG
    tank 2.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 170
  • adapter.JPG
    adapter.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 194
What is the working pressure of this tank. Have a Faber HP tank with a 3442 psi rating that I'm looking for a pair for for side mount. Is this tank of the same dimensions?

Pressure states 3180. The adaptor is a Din Valve adapter...I purchased it to adapt my regulator to the tank.

The adapter replaced the yoke connection on your regulator? If so you should sell it separately as it will be specific to that model reg.

Yes it replaces the yoke, I just never put it on. Ok, Seperately I'll sell the adapter for $35 and I'll lower the tank to $175...This is the best I can do yall.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom