Faber LP 120 and Luxfer 80's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdrewel

Registered
Reaction score
I have 2 Faber LP120's, they were manufactured in 2003 and 2004 I think. They are O2 cleaned, with boots. They have never been Hydro tested. I am asking $125 ea plus shipping.

I also have 2 Luxfer 80's manufactured in 2003. They are O2 cleaned. They also have never been hydro tested. They are anodized purple and have always had a plastic protector over them. I am asking $80 ea plus shipping.

none of the tanks have ever been run empty, they still have pressure in them now.

If any of the tanks fail hydro due to failure of the tank itself (not the valve) and you send me proof of that failure, I will refund your money.

You can contact me at 9032033083 email sdrewel73@gmail.com

Thanks
Steve

Attachments

• 20140614_152948.jpg
    20140614_152948.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 111
  • 20140614_152943.jpg
    20140614_152943.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 118
and i was just in athens last weekend. Let me look thinkgs over and i will decide on the lp120

and i was just in athens last weekend. Let me look thinkgs over and i will decide on the lp120

Ok. Do you think you might want both of them?

Text sent on both 120s

---------- Post added June 15th, 2014 at 04:34 PM ----------

Ill take the pair of 120s

Faber LP120 tanks are still for sale. Carlito35 has decided not to purchase. FYI ad clearly states $125 ea plus shipping from Texas. They are packaged and ready to go.

Faber LP120 tanks are still for sale. Carlito35 has decided not to purchase. FYI ad clearly states $125 ea plus shipping from Texas. They are packaged and ready to go.

Watch this scubaboard newbie just not a man of his word. No matter what ad stated he told me $60 to ship I texted him $275 including shipping. His response "I will send you an invoice." Not "no that's too low" or not "that's lowball" or "no price is firm." That's accepting my offer. Then he can't four days later get it packed and shipped and needs me to send him prepaid labels. Then blows up my texts with how good a price the tanks are. POOR SELLER and not a man of his word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom