F1 Batfin sizing help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bigeclipse

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I purchased some F1 fins in xl size last year. I have dove them literally only 3 times. Well I think they are too small as I get a little cramping in my foot. I tried them on in the store and they seemed fine with my gear but now I just tried them again with my drysuit and I now notice they do pinch a bit around the opening. I have a size 12 drysuit boot. Would the xxl be WAY to big and I should check out another sized fin or is the xxl only a bit larger and may be perfect? unfortunately there are no close by dive shops for me to try. I am going to sell off the xl F1s I have at a loss to get new fins so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I wear size 91/2 to 10 street shoes. I can wear, with doubled heavy wool socks and standard soft/flimsy DUI boots (size 10?)

XL:
Jets
IDI/XL power fins
HOG Tech2
HOLLIS F1

This may help as a reference?

I purchased some F1 fins in xl size last year. ... I have a size 12 drysuit boot.
If you mean rockboots, then I recommend trying the XXL. We have similar-sized feet, and I always use XXL fins--no matter the brand--with rockboots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom