Eyes peeled for Scubabunny

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fishkiller

Contributor
Reaction score
Mesa Arizona, The all beach no ocean state.
# of dives
100 - 199
To the board:

I have a friend, actually several friends but in this instance a friend in GUAM, that sent me a video tape of the type of diving to be found aroudn Guam. Now with the mail being as it is, took 12 days 11 hours 6 minutes and 4 seconds for this package to arrive. I have been waiting for this video with baited breath, I think the Postman has lied to me just so I would stop bothering him. Well on Tuesday the mail arrived early and I was unable to greet him but as I heard the truck drive away I ran to the post box and skipped back akin to the scene from the Jerk with Steve Martin, "THE VIDEO IS HERE THE VIDEO IS HERE" I invited a few of my concerned neighbors(the ones saying "What the, are you talking about?" to view the video with me and they all agreed that I "NEED to goto GUAM".....hey wait a second..... oh well anyone else thinking of going take a look at
www.mdaguam.com for your diving needs while visiting GUAM

That must REALLY hurt! hehe.

And, thanks for the very blatant advertisement! (your check is in the mail! :wink: )

Glad you liked it! It was done AquaQuest (the video department of my shop) and it really shows the good spots around here. Seriously, if anyone is interested (this is NOT a sales pitch!!) you can email me, or email MDA (either way, you will get me :D ) and we can send one to you for under $20.00. Better than shelling out the bucks for a plane ticket!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom