"Eye" D These

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

onbelaydave

Reaction score
Boy, when everything crashes-everything crashes. Sorry for the delay. The "other site" is having problems and wouldn't let me upload anything so I just "created" my own web site in 1 1/2 hrs arrggggh ! Of course my old program was giving me constant fits but here goes __

Dee thought it would be fun to have an "Eye" -"Eye"D quizz combining our shoots. We'll post the answers on Monday so everyone will have the weekend to see them.

As Dee only has 5 follow-ups I'll start with these as "Gimme's" and if you need the answers I'll be glad to post them (But they're all real easy. I'll post the next 5 in a reply; that's when things will get a little tougher. Enjoy !

40010_4612_1.jpg

40010_3628_2.jpg

img00015.jpg

img00017.jpg

img00018.jpg

I got only the eye....

aaa.jpg

aab.jpg

aac.jpg

aad.jpg

aae.jpg

Some are, indeed, easy. Others are too close to be able to do more than guess. Anyway, I do see my favorite fish in there. Thanks.

I think it would be neat if there was a spot where you could enter in what you think it is and then it would tell you. Or if you hover your mouse over the image it will tell you the answer.

boney once bubbled...
I think it would be neat if there was a spot where you could enter in what you think it is and then it would tell you. Or if you hover your mouse over the image it will tell you the answer.

Yeah, well...if this was a formal contest of some sort that may have happened but it's just a couple of trigger happy photographers who thought a quick ID quiz would be enjoyable to some of our members who are trying to learning the idiosyncracies of fish ID through their eyes. So if you want to participate, just get an old fashioned pencil and jot down your answers just like everyone else. If not, I hope you find the kind you're looking for.

Keep trying. Dee, I know #'s 1,3,and 5 of yours. As a matter of fact there"might" a few of the same coming up :~) !!

Kind of fuzzy but I think it'll work.

aaf.jpg

You got me stumped on a couple, confused on a couple and I got the others...I think!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom