External flash for Sony u/w housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gowen

New
Reaction score
Hi there,

Looking for a little bit of advice if anyone has a couple of minutes...

I'm a new-ish diver based in the UK and starting to get into underwater photography. I bought the underwater housing for my Sony DSC P120 and tried it out in Bonaire last year. Very impressed with it and now want to develop it a wee bit more. So I was thinking of adding an external flash on to it.

Guess there's two real answers that I'm after: I can see that Sony have their own bracket and arm for a flash, but are there others that will fit the MPK PHB underwater housing? Also, what flashes are compatible with either the sony bracket or anyone else?

Thanks in advance for any help/advice

gowen:
Hi there,

Looking for a little bit of advice if anyone has a couple of minutes...

I'm a new-ish diver based in the UK and starting to get into underwater photography. I bought the underwater housing for my Sony DSC P120 and tried it out in Bonaire last year. Very impressed with it and now want to develop it a wee bit more. So I was thinking of adding an external flash on to it.

Guess there's two real answers that I'm after: I can see that Sony have their own bracket and arm for a flash, but are there others that will fit the MPK PHB underwater housing? Also, what flashes are compatible with either the sony bracket or anyone else?

Thanks in advance for any help/advice

Check out the Inon range - best guy to deal with is Yuzo in Japan.
Heres the link - www.uwdigitalcamera.com

Back
Top Bottom