Explorer Rebreather for Sale - Excellent Condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jill Heinerth

RebreatherPro
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Explorer rebreather for sale to certified user, excellent condition, lots of spares including rebuild kit, tank, CO2 sensors, desiccant, Steramine, Christolube. You will need to use your own fresh oxygen sensors as I will not ship with sensors. Completely factory refurbished LSS has not even been wet yet.

I prefer pick up in North Florida so you can have a look at it, but am willing to ship at your expense with insurance within North America to a verified individual.

If you are not a certified user, I will ship to your instructor. Shipping case is included. $2500 firm.

No warranties are expressed on the unit, but if you are unhappy with your purchase and deliver back to me within 14 days at your expense, I will offer a full refund if it is in the same condition as received.

IMG_2117l.jpg
IMG_2118l.jpg
IMG_2119l.jpg
IMG_2124l.jpg
IMG_2127l.jpg
IMG_2129l.jpg
IMG_2130l.jpg
IMG_2133l.jpg
IMG_2135l.jpg
IMG_2138l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom