Experiences with Pattaya DCs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hahaha, them and everyone else...

Between DC brawls, shameless trawling for customers, and the fanatic rantings of LordConsecrated, Pattaya dive ops must seem like a real circus to anyone unlucky enough to come across these forums!

I am not trying to get into a brawl, the aquanauts gang decided to call me a liar out of the blue.
I simply asked them to clarify their point, they responded with a blatant insult.
Basically ducking out from answering because they knew they would lose.
Still I responded with a civilised reply in the face of unprovoked unwarranted abuse :-(

If they have any thing more to say I invite them to come to my bar and say it to my face.

I am looking forward to it :)

I guess being cheeky was too much for some to comprehend. My point Joe is that you're lying when you say only your shop has 30-40 people a day. You certainly don't have that most days, nor do we. But all shops do from time to time have that many, especially during the Christmas-New Year week when the fateful DSDs took place.

Sorry if your feelings were hurt by my little pun.

I guess being cheeky was too much for some to comprehend. My point Joe is that you're lying when you say only your shop has 30-40 people a day. You certainly don't have that most days, nor do we. But all shops do from time to time have that many, especially during the Christmas-New Year week when the fateful DSDs took place.

You never hurt my feelings, your pathetic gag was not a pun and I am not lying.

But you do seem hell bent on getting into and argument with me.

I am pretty sure we get on average more day trip customers than the other dive centres in Pattaya since PDC split from Mermaids and they do not combine their customers on one boat any more.
I may be wrong but I am NOT lying.
The only time I have seen that many on your boat was 5 years ago and it was all other dive centres from Bangkok :)
this has been the worse year I have had as far as numbers on the boat goes and we still have managed to get 30-40 customers a quite a few times.

Dont be so bitter, it makes you look even more desperate for business than you already are :-(

Pattaya dive shops telling lies!!!!!

I dont believe a word of it. LOL :)

Pattaya dive shops telling lies!!!!!

I dont believe a word of it. LOL :)

you have to be the biggest liar on this thread, the slander you throw around with impunity is full of dishonest statements and fanciful situation you have twisted to satisfy your vindictive nature :-(

This is fun, I must say it has been a little dull on here recently. :D

Hey Arizona

There is nothing wrong with our equipment, all the dive kit is 100% working order and less than 2 years old.
This person claims they were a DSD what do DSDs know about dive gear, it is just hyperbole, like the utter nonsense about us only having 10 tanks for 18 divers all making at least 2 dives it is just plain silly.
We get so many DSDs we do not give each one their own set of gear for the day, we put them in to small groups and the kit is shared at no time were they ever told it would be any other way.

Admitted I am new to diving and it was my first day on a dive boat, hence my questions on here.
But in my mind whatever line of business you are in and any other criticisms aside (and I could bring other issues into the discussion), it is shamefull to continue taking bookings from people knowing full well that you have insufficient equipment to cater for their needs.
Do you think the people who paid for a days snorkelling and did not have a mask and snorkel to use went away happy customers?
I have recently been discussing diving with some colleagues and carrying out some research and it would appear your reputation preceeds you, so I will not be visiting your shop again thanks.
loooks like I shall be doing my course in south Thailand.

Admitted I am new to diving and it was my first day on a dive boat, hence my questions on here.
But in my mind whatever line of business you are in and any other criticisms aside (and I could bring other issues into the discussion), it is shamefull to continue taking bookings from people knowing full well that you have insufficient equipment to cater for their needs.
Do you think the people who paid for a days snorkelling and did not have a mask and snorkel to use went away happy customers?
I have recently been discussing diving with some colleagues and carrying out some research and it would appear your reputation preceeds you, so I will not be visiting your shop again thanks.
loooks like I shall be doing my course in south Thailand.

If you feel you got a bad deal that day you should have come into the shop and spoke to the management, we would have worked with you to find a happy compromise.
I am still prepared to work with you, to show you we do care about our customers.
I would like to offer you another day out on the boat as a DSD free of charge :)

Although this has been worth reading, may I suggest we resurface the:

LK's PATTAYA BASH THREAD

As this is taking up all discussions for the moment in our little Thai section on SB, this seems like a good idea. Alternatively, we could start a new thread "I am diver not a hairdresser crack head" cause its just so freakin hilarious.

Do I sense a vote from the wider community where to place these sorts of things?

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom