Experienced scuba divers living in Croatia needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alexico

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone,

I’m currently working in a scuba diving guide project and i’m looking for experienced (level 3 minimum FFESSM, CMASS or PADI) scuba divers for a paid mission.

This person must have good knowledge of the diving world in Croatia (spots and clubs), should leave in the area is responsible for (Center or South Dalmatia) and shouldn’t be involved in any working relationship with a business structure (i.e. diving club, diving center or diving school). Do you think you could be interested and/or connect me with anybody you know that has such profile and would be interested in the mission ? Please don’t hesitate to write me to my email address. In any case don’t hesitate to get in touch with me for more details i would be happy to tell you more about the mission if you think you can help me.

Thanks a lot in advance for your time.

Greetings,
Alexandre Petit – petialexandre-at-gmail.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom