Experienced offshore commercial diver seeks work back home in England

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eight of nine

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am originally from England, I moved to the US about 8 years ago, I graduated from an ADC accredited dive school about 6 years ago. From here I went to work in the Gulf of Mexico, where I have worked as a surface supplied commercial diver to depths up to 200' mostly air with some gas experience. I also have experience supervising Sur DO2 dives up to 125'.
In addition to my offshore experience I also have some inland/coastal experience working on dams, and conducting ships husbandry on the Naval fleet in San Diego.
My question to anyone who has any knowledge or insight on the subject, what can I expect in terms of work and pay if I return to England and seek work there. How do I go about transfering my experience/qualifications into a format that will serve me outside the US, will there be any cost to myself. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom