Experienced MI looking for work

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gr8fuldiverNC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi there,

I am an enthusiastic and experienced instructor looking for some new opportunites.

Certs include PADI MI, with Nx, Nite, wreck, cavern, deep, uw naturalist specialties, DSAT trimix gas blender instructor, EFR Instructor Trainer. I am also an IANTD Advanced Recreational Trimix Instructor and O2 provider instructor. Other certs include TDI VIP tec, O2 equipment service tec, DSAT trimix diver, NACD full cave diver, IANTD CCR diver (optima), probably more Ive forgotten. I have over 4000 dives and 500 certs.

I am a US and Swiss citizen, and speak fluent french and english, and proficient german.

I have a degree in Marine Sciences and Biology, with honors, from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (go Heels!)

I have extensive tec, wreck and cave experience, having lived and taught in North Carolina and the Yucatan caves, along with more experience as an instructor in Virginia (at a tec shop), Florida, and Honduras.

I have specific goals which include becoming a Course Director for PADI (or another organization, but Im ready for the PADI CDTC) and continuing with technical diving and training with the goal of becoming a Trimix CCR Instructor.

My ideal position would be in an established IDC and Tec center where i could continue to grow, or with a dive center that is in the process of becoming an IDC and tec operation and needs help and experience. Basically some place with opportunity for advancement, both for myself and the operation. I would like a long term stable position that pays a living wage (break for laughter). A Management and/or tec and pro level training position would be perfect.

Thanks for reading my post, resume/cv/pic/references available upon request.

I am currently in the USA, but would love to work overseas again. Basically anywhere with year round diving thats not too cold. My preferences include Florida, the Caribean, Africa/Egypt, or Asia, but I will consider anywhere for the right oppotunity.

Marc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom