Experience with Waterproof Warmtec 200g Undergarment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mndiv

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi guys,

I'm looking at buying the Waterproof Warmtec 200g undergarment to use with my drysuit. I primarily dive the Great Lakes, and quarries/lakes throughout the midwest with water temps frequently in the low 40's. Does anyone have any experience or feedback on this undergarment? It has good reviews but its always good to get some more insight.

Thanks in advance - Mndiv

Hi,

Looking into the [h=1]Waterproof Warmtec Drysuit Undergarment[/h]
myself, did you ever buy? Been looking for reviews, but having trouble locating any. Where did you find the reviews?

Thanks!

Isn't 200g will be less than you need? From what I heard, you'd need 450g+.

It's very similar to the 4th Element Xerotherm.

They have a double-200 warmtec that is 400g... I would recommend that one for the Great Lakes under a neoprene suit. If you're using a shell suit, you'll want more insulation.

Hi,

Looking into the Waterproof Warmtec Drysuit Undergarment

myself, did you ever buy? Been looking for reviews, but having trouble locating any. Where did you find the reviews?

Thanks!

Hi, sorry for the delay, yes I did end up buying the undergarment and I love it! I used it several times this fall to dive wrecks on Lake Superior's north shore down to 100ft and it worked great! Towards the end of the dive it got a little chilly but nothing that can't be fixed without a little extra insulation. Highly recommend it if you're looking for a great undergarment that isn't overpriced.

Back
Top Bottom