Experience with No Gravity Undersuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ericfine50

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone had an experience with the No Gravity line of Undersuits (Mammoth or Narwal)?

They look interesting, but was hoping someone has used them before.

Thank you
Eric

Never seen them before. Link didn't work on the phone (translation issues?).
But they do look good. The only thing I see of the top is the neck Velcro is backwards. The rough side is pointed at the skin. If it doesn't close fully there is a rough patch rubbing your neck.

The online catalog is from 2016. Looks like a Europe only distribution system, nothing in North America. Probably more work to import then worth it.

I have the winter dry socks and dry gloves from no gravity, they are the warmest that I've seen/owned.
Use the socks at home too when I get cold feet.:cool:
I have a fine undersuit but if I need a new one, this is a contender.
Haven't seen the suits you mentioned in real life, but I did have the sea-lion(+) in my hands; top notch stuff. :thumb:

Thanks for the reply! Are the glove liners very thick? I am a fan of good socks and glove liners.
thanks

Well not as thick as the socks, but so far thick enough. It is thicker and more comfortable than the liner that came with my dry gloves (waterproof).

Back
Top Bottom