Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Thanks to Joshua Hood for sharing his informative opinion about the Orcatorch TD01 headlamp based on his real-life experience! 😎👍

" This headlamp is one of my favorite tools because there’s so many places to use it. Diving? Check! Camping? Check! Hunting? Check! Hiking? Check!
I’ve used this light all Spring and Summer and I always have it close. The direct to red option is a huge plus for me! I was in a public campground in the Smokies recently and I loved having light that didn’t blind everyone AND I didn’t have to cycle through several light modes. Charging it is simple so I never worry about battery juice. Lastly, the mounting options make this a true winner for me. Headband, ski helmet, fast helmet, and any surface you can mount the quick connect bracket really.
Buy one for yourself and buy another for your buddy. You’ll love it and use it almost every day! "

-The GoPro-style mount could be used with a chest rig, wrist mount or any other mount you can think of.

Definitely worth having in your dive bag, spelunking gear or mountain bike setup.

👉 Please Click here to see more details of orcatorch TD01 on Amazon
🔦

TD01 HEADLAMP (4).jpg

TD01 (10).jpg

orca torch head light.jpg

orcatorch td01 headlight.jpg

TD01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom