Excel 2007 zhl-16 trimix dive planner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

huzenhagen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Thought i'd share something i'd be messing around with. As a med student i'm very very interested in the physiology in diving so have been reading up on zhl-16 and how it's calculated. Thats lead to me making a dive planner in excel to satisfy my own curiosity. At the moment you have to manually enter stop length as although i can do it in php the programming for excel escapes me. It seems to tally well with a few example profiles i've seen knocking around and it's interesting to see in the graph just how various gradient factors change the profile or just how compulsory that safety stop from 30 meters is.

At the moment the file is in excel2007 format here: RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

but if people want i can convert it to 2003 or open office, just mean the fancy drop down gas selection might have to go.

Hope this is useful to people in helping understanding how their computers work a bit more but obviously as i haven't properly tested this DO NOT USE THIS TO DIVE.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom