Exact size of DUI pockets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi all, I want to have my non-DUI drysuit adjusted by adding pockets to it. I would like to fit one pocket that is of the same size as the DUI bellows pocket, and one of the same size as the DUI Utility pocket. (the producer of the suit is willing to do this for free, since he has sold me so many suits in the past--he makes the pockets himself in his workshop). Now all that I need to know is what the sizes are of the bellows pocket and the utility pocket, in terms of height, width, and depth. Would anyone be so kind as to measure his own bellows pocket or utility pocket and provide me with the measurements?
Thanks, Richard

The bellows on our Signature TLS-350 is about 2 1/2 inch deep, 12 1/2 inches long, and 7 1/2 inches wide. The pocket is curved so those are at its widest measurements. The other pocket on this suit is a knife pocket. It measures 5 1/2 wide, and 12 inches long. This one is basically flat made of neoprene and has the velcro inside for securing a knife.

On my Flex 50/50 I ordered their neoprene pocket and added it myself. This one I had to add my own D-ring (the belows has one built in). It is basically flat but I can fit an item or two in it. It measures 8 1/2 wide at the top and 11 inches long. It does puff out about 1 inch.

Good luck with your pockets.

DrDuktayp

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom