Ewa-Marine Underwater Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver60

Registered
Reaction score
Are any of you familiar with the Ewa-Marine line of "housings"? I use the parenthesies for "housings" since it is more of a camera bag rather than a conventional hard housing containing the camera. My wife just got a new digital camera and is interested in taking it underwater on an upcoming trip. She will utilize it during shallow dives.

I am familiar with and own hard case housings but am not familiar with the Ewa-Marine line. Neither she nor I want to spend a lot of money (at least at this point) on this endeavor so the pricing of the Ewa-Marine line is attractive.

Any comments will be appreciated.

I broached this subject, recently, and asked fellow Scuba Boarders if it was a viable option. I got a resounding "NO!" if that gives you any idea.

I actually used the Ewa-M bag very successfully with my video camera -- however, it was limited to being used ON the boat as a splash guard and was quite useful. I have some very nice video of being on the inflatable shooting video of the boat coming at us!

Back
Top Bottom