Evolution rebreather for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rsanoian

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
This Evo is 1.5 years old, has full Trimix software installed, ADV and is in excellent shape. It was just serviced last week and they replaced the original head with a brand new 2008 head with the new Solenoid and the O2 sensors were replaced so its ready to dive. It has a large Harness and Medium counterlungs. I have the DSS adaptor to use a Steel backplate with the case if you decide, lots of extras, detachable counterlungs for ease of cleaning, spare orings galore, spare loop hoses, tools, spare T's, new sensors, scrims and odds and ends. I have many extras from John at Narked@90 like his DSV screw, Bug Plugs, scrubber cover, and the new 3 Cell Backup as an option!

I am asking $7500 for the Evolution complete as you would buy it new with AP regs, tanks and all the spare parts I have and this will ship in the Silent Diving Systems container.

If you want the Shearwater 3 cell kit its an additional $1000, this mod alone was over $2000 new!

Email any ?'s, I work at Backscatter and feel free to call me during the day.

Russ Sanoian
U/W Sales Manager
Backscatter : Underwater Camera, Underwater Video Housing, Underwater Photography, Waterproof Camera
831-645-1082

Back
Top Bottom