Evolution helps in search for Robredo plane wreckage in Masbate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hope they're successful and stay safe... the plane crash search/recovery up here in Luzon earlier this year drew a blank. It didn't have presidential attention though...

News is reporting that Robredo's body was recovered earlier this morning. Congratulations to Matt, Dave and their team - this project was the focus of an entire nation... and the families, friends and colleagues of the deceased can finally get some closure and peace.

The practice and issues of technical diving is a hot topic on the Filipino news channels at the moment. It's strange to see many tech community friends being interviewed on TV or walking around in the news reports.

[h=6]hats off to the guy and his team... putting their own lives at risk even if they didn't have to... they brought closure to the families of jesse robredo, jessup bahinting and k****iz chand...

praying for the full recovery of the german volunteer, danny brumbach, who suffered decompression sickness and was unconscious according to reports...
[/h][h=6][/h]

I take my hat off to you Matt and your team. Along with the discovery of MV pioneer Cebu you've significantly contributed to the diving industry here in the country! Keep it up!

It's also nice to hear that Danny has 95% recovered. (according to Ellen) I just find it annoying why they had to rush him to the hospital first where in they could've brought him straight to the vessel with chamber. ???????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom