Ever have one of those days?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hank49

Contributor
Reaction score
My daughter gave birth to a 6 lb, 4 oz girl today and my son got expelled from Independence High School. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.... I'm going to go lay on the bottom at about 20 meters and think about this........I have to start drinking again so I can come up with a good blues song about this. Grandpa49

Congratulations, Hank! Er. I mean, sorry to hear that Hank.
Wait. I'm confused.

Okay, congratulations it is. :)
What's her name? Is she your first grandchild?

SueMermaid:
Congratulations, Hank! Er. I mean, sorry to hear that Hank.
Wait. I'm confused.

Okay, congratulations it is. :)
What's her name? Is she your first grandchild?

She's Nika Alexandria and she's the first. I cant wait to see her/them. Going up to Houston next week.

I have a friend named Nika. Good choice. :)
Happy traveling! What an exciting time it must be. Are you going to bring her a pressie from lovely Placencia?

Congratulations & condolences. I've had the same experiences with my kids; just not on the same day.

el ridgeo:
Congratulations & condolences. I've had the same experiences with my kids; just not on the same day.

Thanks. Regarding the condolence: my son is moving to, of all places, southeast Indiana. It's just across the state line from the little fart of a town I grew up in. Harrison Ohio. So it'll work out and hopefully he'll go on to Purdue or IU. What a rollercoaster day though. It's like I drank 9 cups of coffee and took 5 excedrin PMs.

Indiana? Uh-oh. That's where my kids are. But we're located in the Indianapolis area. But if you ever hear that your son was expelled for mooning his English class let me know so I can check on the whereabouts of my son.

el ridgeo:
Indiana? Uh-oh. That's where my kids are. But we're located in the Indianapolis area. But if you ever hear that your son was expelled for mooning his English class let me know so I can check on the whereabouts of my son.

LOL that's a good one. Jake just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time at school. Not that he's a perfect angel or anything but he isn't a bad kid, just a little wild. He DID pass a school bus and the vice principle while riding a wheelie at 60 MPH on his KX dirt bike......and I heard that in jest he did flip them all the bird. He has lots of family in Indiana (Batesville) though. But no beaches and ocean that he's used to. Life goes on.......

Back
Top Bottom