Eve Schwartz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I worked with Eve when she was a flight nurse in eastern NC. What a wonderful person she was and what a loss to this world, My sincere sympathies to all who knew her.

I also worked with Eve and became friends with her in NC. She loved flight nursing, but she loved the sea more. She left us at EastCare because she missed the Florida dives. We kept in touch, as she would leave "Meows" on my answering machine. I am sorry for everyone that knew her. She was a good person.

i worked with Eve in the ER at Mariner's Hospial in the Keys from 1993 (for about 10 years) until she left to be a flight nurse in NC...i've been an ER doc for a hundred years (it feels like it anyway) and i've worked with hundreds of nurses...Eve was one of the best, along with her buddies the General (Cathy), Susan, Sister, Jeri, Candace, Donnalee, Liz, TNTC....we were colleagues, but we were also good friends...the world has lost a wonderful woman too soon...my condolences to Quinn and Eva's family and kitties...i'm sure gonna miss ya, chica....

luvu, Shirley Cassada, HSG, MS, MD, FACEP (Eve & Cathy would understand this and laugh)

Eve dove with me when I first started diving - she was a hard core diver and taught me there was nothing to fear. She dove with me when others wouldn't, because I was new. She was so little and cute, I figured if she could do it, (she logged some tremendous amount of dives!) I could too. Thanks Eve, I miss you...:( even today.

I can't believe it's been 6 months since you left us. I miss diving with you. You were one really classy lady. I wish I knew what happened. You were an expert diver. The ocean is such a gift, but unforgiving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom